The Hidden Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the video game temple

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saper
Busy Body
saper

the video game temple Empty
PostSubject: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 pm

this is the place to talk about all things game!! so i figured il open with my top 3 ps1 rpg and i would have to pick -legend of dragoon/crono trigger and ff7 hmm odd these also seem to be some of the first rpgs iv played Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Hmmm I'll have to go with some of the classics Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, and the forever awesome Harvest Moon 64.
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Zelda great choice probably my favorite Nintendo franchise oot was a great one hmm missing 3 of those games then i have them all and if where talking about Nintendo then id say tales of syphonia is a great game on the game cube as well
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:51 pm

Neutral hmmm never played those games although for more recent games it would be Rock Band 2 and Fallout 3
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Hmm more recent then id have to go with dragon age and/or borderlands
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Corrupt and Evil Overlord
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Played Dragon Age, I was highly impressed. Not so much with the other new games.

Also played all the mentioned older games. But my favorite is Grandia (the first), one of the "forgotten greats" (actual title given by a reviewer) It is the game that got me into games.
Back to top Go down
http://madgicscience.comicdish.com
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:07 pm

never played grandia but i did buy grandia extrem for ps2 it was 2.99$ really chep Very Happy stilll need to play that
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Corrupt and Evil Overlord
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm

I played that one too, but it is nowhere near as great as the original! Many parts of it gets rather repetitive... I never finished it.
Back to top Go down
http://madgicscience.comicdish.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the video game temple   the video game temple Empty

Back to top Go down

the video game temple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hidden Universe :: Community Cafe :: Off Topic-
Jump to: