The Hidden Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Overall Comic Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mad Scientist
Corrupt and Evil Overlord
Mad Scientist

Overall Comic Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:17 pm

This is where you can ask general questions, comment/critique the writing/pace/artwork of the main story.
Back to top Go down
http://madgicscience.comicdish.com
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:17 am

Hey I have a question why did you decide to switch to this awesome new site wait I think I answered my own question. Oh what made you decide to switch?
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:21 am

I was getting the feeling that some readers didn't want to join the forum since it was part of a bigger community other than the comic Mad-gic Science. I have switched to this new site so we can start our own personal community and build up from there. I feel it will be more personal this way, and I can interact with you much more since I am monitering the entire site, and not just a portion.

I am still a member of Comicdish, and will stay very active there, but this is my new home forum (until I can figure out PHP and the like and make my own forum... and stop using this free one...) Expect another move in the distant future. I mean in a few years... We are here for a while
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:26 am

Neutral I have a strange feeling when we get more people to join these forums I'm going to accidently create a community of members who don't believe in the word on topic. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:29 am

I am already ahead of you on that... I plan on creating a group of the "hardcore" Mad-gic Science readers. I cannot give you any details on it yet, since we don't have enough readers. But I plan on starting it at a Comic-con. There will be announcements to which ones I will be appearing at. I am a little low on finances at the current moment to buy a table at any this year. Maybe next...
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:35 am

Great I can already see the forum wars this would cause Twisted Evil excelent.
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:36 am

mwa ha ha ha Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 12:38 am

My god we are evil no wonder people aren't joining Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overall Comic Discussion   Overall Comic Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Overall Comic Discussion
Page 1 of 1