The Hidden Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Sillieness

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Mad Scientist
Corrupt and Evil Overlord
Mad Scientist

General Sillieness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 7:42 pm

Haha... don't worry, I if I sketch up some that look really good, then I will post them and share. These are just some fun, quick stuff, but nowhere near internet worthy.
Back to top Go down
http://madgicscience.comicdish.com
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Neutral Well I'n bored time to take over the world with my army of loyal catgirls Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil don't ask where I got them though I'm still not sure myself scratch
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:30 pm

sideless1 wrote:
Neutral Well I'n bored time to take over the world with my army of loyal catgirls Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil don't ask where I got them though I'm still not sure myself scratch

*takes page from tangent of megatokyo forums* LET THE CATGIRL HUNT BEGIN!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:35 pm

NOOOOOO Mad I must protect my catgirls TRANSFORM *throws ROSE RED BASEBALL BAT OF GENDER SWAPPING into the air then it comes back down hitting me in the haed and turning me into a girl* ya that's more like it *point bat at saper* onguard minion. Neutral What I fight better as a girl.
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:39 pm

sideless1 wrote:
NOOOOOO Mad I must protect my catgirls TRANSFORM *throws ROSE RED BASEBALL BAT OF GENDER SWAPPING into the air then it comes back down hitting me in the haed and turning me into a girl* ya that's more like it *point bat at saper* onguard minion. Neutral What I fight better as a girl.

I will not be dined the HUNT *saper takes crazy martial arts stance and puts Carl Douglas Kung fu fighting song on* let the games begin Cool
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:43 pm

heh I wasn't sure how you would react to my post I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine here. Now be prepared.
Mad AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sunny HOT BLOODEDNESS I CAN FEEL IT COURSING THROUGH MY VAINS i SHALL NOT PERMIT THE EVIL YOU ARE ABOUT TO COMMIT *charges saper*
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:47 pm

*saper charges back ready to strike then trips half way remembering he has no martial arts training whatsoever thus avoiding a possibly fatal blow follows that up with a kick to the legs and hopes his opponent is a klutz*
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Ahhhhh why does this happen every time drops *the ROSE RED BASE BALL BAT OF GENDER SWAPPING on saper turning him into a girl* huh Neutral this seems to happen to often to be just a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:52 pm

*saper walks up to sideless1 and slap him across the face great now it a cat fight you happy cat Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:54 pm

*tears saper shirt* HAH what now.
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:57 pm

* steels the ROSE RED BASE BALL BAT OF GENDER SWAPPING hits himself with it then proceeds to monologuing about his evil plan* now that iv changed myself back to normal i will proceed to turning this into your worst of nightmares by doing the one thing no one human should ever do
*saper run and hit all the cat girls in the head with the bat then runs away with the bat laughing like a evil minion. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Hmmmm well that was strange oh well at least he didn't get the real one *pulls out the real bat* alright girls line up *begins turning them back into girls* awwww.. and I was going to give him birthday cake too oh well that TG bomb will have to do *throws bat in pocket dimension*
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 pm

saper is now pointing out error if i had a fake bat it should have done nothing at all withe means you just turned them all into cat guys DUHDUHDUH!! damm i was deied the cat girl hunt after all pale

edit for after tought:wait but that means im still a girrl with a half riped off shirt affraid who know what lurking in the forums at theses hours

Last edited by saper on Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:08 pm

*smacks saper in the back of the head* Mad How dare you try applying logic to this if you really need to know it still had the abilities of the normal ROSE RED BASEBALL BAT OF GENDER SWAPPING I just put a TG bomb in it now here have some cake. Cool
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:09 pm

o ok cake is nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:11 pm

And don't worry about that whole I was just turned into a girl thing it will wear off eventually I think anyway its not that bad. Although the whole center of gravity shift kind of sucks.
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:15 pm

o ok im gonna roll on floor for a lite bit kay weeeeeee Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:17 pm

Yes you do that Twisted Evil Yes now I am one step closer to overthrowing Mad Muwahahahahaha Twisted Evil *looks at saper * You heard NOTHING!
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:18 pm

wait plots i can help with the plots weeeeeeeeeeee clown
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:19 pm

Excelent Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:57 pm

Much has happened in my absence... I must make not of this to avoid future... complications.
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Embarassed Oh hey mad hows it going man I had a crazy day I tried to take over the world with cat girls but saper stopped me then we both were turned into girls and we had cake then and if your wondering why I'm still a girl well uh here have some cake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mad Scientist
Mad Scientist

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:02 pm

hmmm... I will pass on the cake, thank you for offering.

I have spent the day pondering on how I shall print the comics... and think I have found the solution!
Back to top Go down
sideless1
Lacky
sideless1

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Eh print. scratch
Back to top Go down
saper
Busy Body
saper

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:10 pm

ok so long as you know that there is no secret plot to over throw the forums Shocked o no i said to much *runs and hids*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Sillieness   General Sillieness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

General Sillieness
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Hidden Universe :: Community Cafe :: Off Topic-
Jump to: